tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

Repairing Dynaflow

I've had my '57 Buick for ten years now, and finally I had possibility to repair it's Dynaflow transmission. Bought all new gaskets, bands etc from Fatsco, new rubber mounts from OldBuickParts.com and used Gulf oils. Didn't have possibility to start working with this before mid-january, so it meant that I'll be in a hurry during whole spring time. When I found out that engine needs also new camshaft, reworked heads, and some other small things, I decided that car would not be painted during this winter, like I originally had planned.

My nailhead engines having a conversation.

Biggest part of this overhauling was cleaning.


Don't you just love installing new parts?!

Cleaned empty cover was painted at my backyard...

Done!


I haven't ever repaired transmission before, luckily I had my friend Joe B. to help me. And this Dynaflow seems to work! I'm surprised myself, too...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti